Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Bedwetters

I feel like a bad girl skipping my homework for 9 months.

We had so much sex that I couldn't keep up with the writing. Before I even have a chance to go over the steamy memory of last night, or this morning, I find myself with him again, the man who lights my fire, unleashes my primal instinct, and brings me to the new height of pleasure.



Last September, just over one month of our first time together, we rendezvous in Europe.

This was not meant to be a romantic vacation.  We each actually had our own rooms; his with two single beds on a higher floor, mine with a small double several floors below.

He flew out first, immediately after a 10-day vacation.  I arrived a few days after.  We haven't seen each other for 2 weeks, and our relationship had only started some 5 weeks ago.  The past month seemed so unreal that I felt a little distant.  Things could really go either way, I thought.

And it was a little odd.

I felt slightly awkward when I visited him in his room and sat on that tiny single bed with him.  His physical presence reminded me of all the blushing intimate moment we shared.  I remember feeling my body temperature rise, and my breath quicken, despite my effort to act as normal as I could.

That night he showed up at my door.  And it was the night we officially declared the exclusivity of this relationship, ever since the very beginning.

My small double bed seemed roomy with our bodies closely leaning against each other.  His kisses, his touches, his warm breath sparked my desire, and it burned like raging wildfire.  We spent sleepless nights like restless teenagers, enjoying all the sexual pleasures our bodies could experience.  He was able to find my body every time, kissing me on the lips, on my neck, gently suckling my sensitive nipples, teasing them with his tongue, and refusing to stop despite my helpless moan.  I remember him being on top, pressing his strong body on mine, and dominantly spreading my legs open to welcome his hardened manhood.  Then he would slowly dip his hard tip in my wetness, withdraw, enter deeper, and repeat, until he too, moans out of intense pleasure, and his entirety completely covered in my fluid.

This repeated several times a night, every single night for that entire trip.

Soaked in our sweat and other things, the bed suffered.

No comments:

Post a Comment