Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day sex

I miss him.

It's so difficult sitting alone in a hotel bed, recounting our sexual memories.  I'm having a hard time focusing on writing because my mind is completely absorbed by the thoughts of him.  

Just two days ago, we spent our Memorial Day afternoon lying in bed--him already naked, and I just came out of the shower, barely dressed.  It was the last few hours before I had to leave for my trip.

He wrapped me with his left arm, gentling stroking my slightly damp hair, and his right hand holding my hand that rested on his chest.  Our bodies were pressed so tightly against each other, that as he breathes, the up and down movement from his felt like teases to my already hardened nipples.  When he moved my leg to wrap around his, something between his leg touched my thigh, knew I wasn't the only one getting excited.

But he was much more patient.

He began kissing me, slowly and tenderly, as if he was savoring the taste of my lips.  The romantic gesture made me feel so loved, so aroused, that time slowed to match his gentle pace.  Just as I felt I was out of breath, the soft rain of kisses moved south, across my neck, my collar bones, and then over my breasts.

He buried his head in my chest and took a deep breath.  "You smell so good," he said, and his restless hand began playing with my breasts, while his wet tongue relished my nipples like a kid to lollipops.  My body trembled as the gentle licks turned into the much more aggressive suckling.  I surrendered with a moan, arching my back so he can have even more of me.

It's as if all of the sudden his patience ran out.  He used his legs to separate mine.  With the root of my inner thighs now exposed, dripping of excitement, he wasted no time and pushed his manhood deep into my body.

The initial penetration was so intense, that I felt I was going to come.  The excitement must be mutual, because he continued pushing his hip forward to drive it further inside me.  His quiet grunt turns me on so much that I lifted my lower body so he can feel even more of my tightness.  After a few hard thrusts, he switched to much gentler long strokes, slowly immersing every inch of his hardness in my overflowing juice.  Before I even realized his intentions, he changed to a vigorous pace, sinking harder and harder.  My moan became louder and louder as he hits me with waves of intense pleasure.  When I felt his part began contracting inside me, I couldn't wait any longer.  As my body flushed with excitement, he grunted, and I felt his his warm fluid shooting upstream inside me too.

Our special time of the month just makes me smile.

We made a feeble attempt to clean up the aftermath, because we were fired up again before the wetness between my leg even had a chance to dry.

He confessed to feeling the urge to jump me.  I wanted him again too. I wanted him bad, but it seemed that he wanted me even more.  Before I even knew it, he was on top of me again, but this time, I was facing down.  With my legs spreading vulnerably, he moved his body up, teasingly slid his balls over my inner thighs, and entered me from behind.  The amount of force he applied was like nothing I experienced before, and somehow the hint of roughness in his thrusts triggered a new sensation.  Aroused, I began raising and lowering my hip to respond to his pounding back and forth movement..  He was in total control, and all I could do was let him take over my body and my senses.

This time, I just let myself go.  My moans became screams of excitement.  By the time he came in me, I was already exhausted from the orgasms that flooded the area between my thighs....



It's so difficult to be in the hotel bed, alone.  I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment