Friday, August 26, 2011

Goodbye sex

I'll see you... when I see you.

My mind has a natural tendency to reject everything associated with goodbyes.  I'm so bad at goodbyes, sometimes, I try to avoid it altogether.

Benjamin Franklin said, "Energy and persistence conquer all things."  He has energy, he has persistence, he conquers me, he defeats my every attempt at resistance.

He insisted that I could not leave until we say goodbye; he insisted that we go off to somewhere quiet for our goodbye kiss; he insisted that we find a little more privacy in the back of the car before we part ways; he insisted on unzipping my high neck jacket so his lips could find my neck; he insisted to slip off the straps of my tank top off my shoulders; he then insisted to explore my body even more, until my breasts were in his palms, gently massaged, and my nipple was in his mouth, mercilessly teased.

Perhaps it was my mind refusing to recognize the sex associated with goodbye, or perhaps it was because of the warmth of his lips and the wetness on his tongue, kissing and twirling, sending an electrifying, orgasmic sensation from the tips of my hardened nipples all the way down to the other sensitive body part between my legs, that I have almost no recollection on what happened next, other than waking up beside him, feeling as if my mind and body have separated--my mind was in blank, and my body had just experienced a long, intense, climax that left me feeling physically drained, and very hungry.

He kissed me and apologized, thinking that I did not come. 

When I finally regained full consciousness and some energy to find my clothes, it was time to say goodbye.  He was off to his 10-day vacation, followed by an overseas work trip.  We would not see each other again for almost 2 weeks.

"You gotta go home, now!"  I shooed him away and insisted, "I will see you... when I see you."  This was my way of saying goodbye.

Like I said, I'm really bad at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment