Sunday, August 7, 2011

More than a wet dream

If this is the Day 1 of all things great, we only have another 364 amazing days to go.

To this day, I'm still a little shocked and confused about what happened.

In my mind, this was supposed to be a friendly hang-out, a fun sleepover, followed by a little hiking adventure to catch the supposedly amazing sunrise over the Golden Gate Bridge.

Nothing went according to plan.

First there was the unexpected rooftop confession and the awkward kiss (my bad for the awkwardness!), which somehow turned into a passionate make-out session.  Then there was the unanticipated crazy good sex.  Crazy good.

And I remembered everything.  Well, everything up to the point where I almost passed out.

I remember sitting over him with my knees firmly squeezing his body, kissing him, feeling him, and telling him that I wasn't going to have sex with him.  I remember him laying on top of me--we were fully clothed, but I could feel the rising temperature in his body, and his bulging manhood pressing against the secret between my legs.  I remember moving with his rhythm, and letting my body respond to his teasing kisses and arousing touches... It felt so natural, so meant-to-be, but it was going too fast.  In my mind, I resisted.

The room was cool enough to clear my head as he led me to his bedroom.  I was prepared to not let him get to me, and I brought just the right pajamas to help me get through the temptation.

He insisted to share his bed with me, because the guest room was (conveniently) taken, and apparently I must follow the made-up house rule "no guest should sleep on the couch."  I couldn't help but to feel that this was a carefully crafted setup.  Never good at saying no, I still changed into my über-unsexy 3-layer 5-piece pajamas and climbed into his bed.

My revised plan was to keep all 3 layers and 5 pieces exactly where they were for the night, until I saw him walking towards the bed wearing what he claimed to be his jammies, which consists of nothing more but a boxer.  I blushed in the dark and looked away.  Too much information.

What happened next was good night kiss that started gentle but quickly became stimulatingly invasive.  The room felt hotter as our lips locked and our bodies embraced.   He cleverly pulled the loose-fitting long sleeve tee I had on over my head and threw it far off the bed.

The first layer of security was breached.

Alarmed, I insisted that no more clothes should come off.  Deep inside I knew it was going to be hard as I knew he was getting harder.  As he kissed my neck, I tilted my head up, only to find the little angel over me gone, and my body excited but weak.  I wasn't sure how long before my defense line crumbles under his sensual attack.

I realized that the second layer of security failed too when he threw my tank away in another direction.

There was no stopping him now.

The next thing I knew, my bare legs were wrapped around him, and there was nothing between us except for my weakening will power, which soon disappeared as the tip of his manhood reached my swollen lips.  "You are crazy" was the last thing I remember mumbling, and the rest were just soundtrack for the waves of pleasure we had...

The aftermath was a crime scene of body fluids, and the discoveries of not just an orgasm with a penis, but also multiple orgasms with a penis.


...Oh, and I also managed to keep the last layer of security almost exactly where it was supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment