Sunday, July 31, 2011

The business of doing it

After doing it for over a decade, at the glorious age of 31, I finally feel like I'm "old enough" to talk about sex.  It's a bit late, I know, so I wasted no time to bring up the topic of the business of doing it with every accessible girlfriend of mine.

First thing first, orgasm.

What good is sex without that body-shivering rush going through your veins, your vagina, and down between your thighs?

My opportunity for a little research came during a day out with a girlfriend.

"So, how's your... you know, sex life?"  I asked quietly as a family of 4 kids passed us by.  My girlfriend hesitated at first, "it's ok," she said unexcitedly.
"Just ok?"  I wanted to poke for more."It's good... It's just that... there's a little mismatch between us."  She went on explaining how his constant requests every day and night had turned her slightly resentful towards what's supposed to be the act of love.
"You must had orgasms though, no?"
"No, not with a penis," my honest friend replied.
"I know what you mean," I nodded in understanding.
"But I fake it," she added.  "You make a little noise, a little ooh-ahh-ohh-god.  He believes it.  Nobody needs to know.  The whole G-spot thing?  An urban myth."

Sorry, guys.

"I'm not giving up though," I said determinedly.  "I'm pretty sure I'll find someone who gets me, and gets me off too."

It must be my luck.

A little more than a week later, something amazing happened.  I soaked his bed.  It got so wet that I guiltily removed his sheets as he jumped into the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment