Monday, August 8, 2011

The size issue

Having to leave the city right after a major sexual breakthrough made it very difficult for the reality to sink in.  I couldn't help thinking that it was just a really, really wet dream.

The only way I could convince myself otherwise was the fact that I never had erotic dreams before, and even if I did I wouldn't be able to come up with something that amazingly good.

I had to talk to someone to take my mind off this.  I needed to refocus. 

It would help if the girls talk didn't end up being a full-blown discussion over the importance of sex.  So important that it was unanimously agreed that while a relationship can survive without the mind-blowing sex, bad genital-to-genital experience can definitely be a deal breaker, even if the guy has a talented tongue.

The popular opinion was that the worst g2g scenario would be "he's so small I didn't even realize that he's in."  Aside from that, size really doesn't seem to matter.

I made a secret reminder to take a better look at his gift when I can get over my shy tendency.  Like how it is with clothing, one should probably know what size fits best for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment